Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Summers in Greer

Okay, so this post is for all the people who've been asking me why I havn't post in months (especially you Vonda!). I was looking through pictures tonight and came across this picture that we took at the cabin. The first pic is my Dad, Annalise and her cousing Gunner. When I was a kid we used to sit on my Dad's stomache, just like this picture. Sure looks comfy huh? We would sit there for a good hour or so, watching TV. Good memories. I'll post some other random cabin pictures as well. Each summer we spend a lot of time at our cabin in Greer. Annalise even has a "cabin backpack" that is ready to go at all times. And even though we told her we're not going till next summer, she refuses to unpack. I love that she loves it there. Actually, we love Greer so much that Ava's full name is Ava Greer Larson! We build a lot of family memories with the Grandparents and cousins.

No comments: