Monday, November 17, 2008

Halloween 2008

Happy Halloween a little late!
Such cute little Trick-or-Treat kiddies!

Annalise hamming it up for the camera!

Sure this kitty looks cute, but wouldn't you know it, she gave me a guilt trip b/c she wanted a necklace like her sister. SOOOO, stupid me found a neclace that looked similar to a cats collar. And this particular necklace wasn't on the cheap side AND we bought it in Sedona on our honeymoon. And YES it was lost about 2 hours into the night.

Our favorite neighbor kids at our annual Halloween Soup Festival! That's just a fancy name for our annual soup potluck, but boy was it yummy and lots of fun!


If this doesn't look like a princess and her hero - I don't know what does!


Hmm. maybe my necklace disappeared after this photo was taken...
They are the cutest Kitty and Princess I ever did see...... and I'm not just saying that! In fact, it's been comfirmed by a very reliable and wise source === THE GRANDPARENTS!! ;-)

5 comments:

Kari said...

Oh you better keep the boys away! Your girls look SOOO pretty in all those pictures! So sorry you lost your necklace. Bummer. See you soon! Love you!

Scott+Tiffany said...

sad day about your necklace but super cute tricker treaters. Kari's right, the boys will love them!

brownymama said...

They are so cute! I love their Halloween pictures. I have a darling picture of Ava I need to send to you.

Tanner said...

SOOO dang cute!! LOVE the costumes!!!!

thebigcookiefam said...

Annalise has the best hair! They look darling. I love the kitty and the beautiful princess. ooohh la la.