Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Thanksgiving 2008....We are so blessed.
"Give Thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever."
Pre-Thanksgiving Crafts - what cute little turkeys!
The women, slaving away of course.Oh and one weird brother got in there too!

Cousins enjoying dinner @ the kiddie table
Joe and Ava snuggling after the feast!

Apparently Ava's thankful for flowers.


THE MEN. Enough said. :-)

Post-Thanksgiving decorating time.



And the magic of the Christmas Season begins.....

4 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa cook said...

Thanks for the Thanksgiving memories. Your tree looks beautiful and magical with the lighted houses and carousal and with Ava looking on. I can feel the magic now!

Michelle Y. said...

Hi Alisa, I hope you don't mind if I invite you to my blog...so I don't have to sneak and see yours any more :) I would love to invite you to mine too. Email me your email at yostmm@yahoo.com
Michelle Yost

Nichols Family said...

Beautiful tree! And that's a fun tradition, Christmas movie under the stars.

Chelsea said...

cute!