Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Learning to ride a TWO WHEEL BIKE! Woo Hoo!!

It started when I asked Joe to replace the broken training wheels on her bike. Her started to, said a few Mormon curse words :-), then decided it would be faster to teach her how to ride with out them! I couldn't watch and went inside. Needless to say, it only took about two minutes and did AWESOME!!! Even her turns were great with only a few spills. I'm so proud. Thanks for being so brave Joe and teaching her what I couldn't!





Ava needed a picture thrown in too, and I think she won for best dressed this day! :-) She can sure put together some crazy combo's!!

1 comment:

Grandma and Grandpa cook said...

Annalise you are such a fast learner. Good Job on riding your back! I can't wait to see you ride and I'm glad you wear your helmet. Ava will be a fashion diva someday, I just know it.