Friday, March 14, 2008

Lets Plan our Bull Riding Date Night!!!!

The Date Night is ON!! Meet at Saddle Ranch at 6:30. I have a head count of 10 so far!! Yee Ha, here we come! Carpool if you can!

Okay, I admit, I'm getting a little nervous thinking about it, but I really want to do this! Wow, it's so sad that this is on my bucket list! I know several of you were interested before, so now it's time for action!

The location is Saddle Ranch Chop House in Scottsdale (see link below), it's open all day and so is the bull riding. So, I think we should do a semi-early dinner (they have a decently priced menu) - maybe 6ish so we beat the really wild crowd. Then we can watch a few strangers and learn some technique. After a delicious meal, we'll chat a bit, let the adrenaline kick it and then RIDE THE BULL!! Or we can always ride first - this might be easier on the stomach, but harder on the nerves. How does March 28th or April 4th work out for everyone? I want your feedback so we can plan this date night. Everyone if welcome - lets make this a memorable night! We do need a headcount so we can get a big table all together.

Come on - GET BRAVE, grab your tightest pair of JEANS (ha ha) and RIDE THE BULL!!!!!!
http://www.srrestaurants.com/home.html

11 comments:

Kendra said...

This seriously looks like fun. I will be thrilled to see your pictures after you do your date! It was so much fun to catch up with you today (and to read your blog). You are awesome! Check us out at McClureMadness.blogspot.com when you have a second. It will be fun to keep in touch.

Alisa Larson said...

Laura Creamer isn't a blogger (yet), but she's game for either night. Our first brave woman - go Laura!

Chelsea said...

count us in! either day works for us, I'm pretty sure. Let the regrets begin!!

Nichols Family said...

Ohhh! It is so fun, did it once in Mexico. However, I'll have to sit this one out due to a neck injury. Have fun though...maybe I'll sit at home and watch "Eight Seconds" and pretend I'm there with ya'll.

Unknown said...

Whens JESTERZ!!! Im a bull rider from way back - being from Joe City, but I have 3 sisters with back and neck problems now because of accidents and I dont want to risk a good alighnment for another ride - but Im excited for the pictures!

The Jones Fam said...

Hey Alisa! It was fun to read your blog and get all caught up! Sorry about little Ava! Poor girl and poor mom. That has got to be hard on you! BTW, I didn't know you knew Karina Andersen, did I? Jake and Rob go to the same school and we use to live in the same apartment complex as them, small world. Have fun on your bull riding date, looks fun! Way to be fun wife!
-Natalie

Crystal Caldwell said...

hey that sounds like fun. count us in. But we can only go next weekend. let me know...

foreveryoung said...

I THINK it looks like fun, but I probably can't do it b/c I'm prego. Maybe we could still come and cheer you guys on, let us know when you decide to go.

Trish said...

I want to go and I'll drag Shane along!!!

~Cari said...

Found a sitter~ a little nervous leaving Cloee but Will and I need to get out. This looks so fun and the food looks super yum too. Call me and you can let me know what time, etc. PS- I started a blog, have no idea what I'm doin' and may need your help! Also- are you feeling any better?

Crystal said...

Random, you know Kendra. We used to be in their ward before we moved here.